Dawnguard Normal Map Z-Fighting?

Modslave

Normal Map Z-Fighting Castle Volkihar <-----Screenshot from my Steam Cloud repository.

Notice the tower is purple tinged, the closer I get to Volkihar Castle the more purple it becomes, the further away I get, the more the tower takes on what is supposed to be its base texture, its obviously the texture and the normal map z-fighting but I cannot for the life of me figure out why. This happens as I head up the bridge as well, the bridge base does not start z-fighting, but the sides do, Castle Volkihar itself as I approach it is the color of the assets as you'd expect them to be, but as soon as I get within around 512 units of it, it takes on the purple z-fighting hue as well.

I've uninstalled every Dawnguard related mod and get the exact same result. I verified my file integrity on Steam and even installed those dreadful HighRes texture packs to see if I was missing something and didn't achieve any results.

I have no architectural texture or mesh assets from dlc01 in my data directory overriding the Dawnguard.bsa at this time though I did try extracting the base assets to their correct override path in my data directory and even that didn't help.

I only see this issue at Castle Volkihar, Fort Dawnguard had no issues at all, no other major landmarks in Skyrim have this issue. I do use a few HQ LOD mods but none of them affect the Volkihar assets in any way as they were done long before Dawnguard was released.

Another interesting thing of note is if I swim around to the side bay inlet, the entire area in there is purple tinged and it doesn't matter how close or far away I get, it just stays purple tinged.

Cross posted to Mod Troubleshooting as well to see if there is anyone experienced with this problem on either forum. Thanks.

This wasn't a z-fighting issue, there was some kind of cubemap conflict with an extremely old version of Glowing Ore Veins (like one of the very first ones, I never updated it), I'm not sure how the cubemap's from the original Glowing Ore Veins were conflicting with architectural assets and maps but after going through and commenting out all the usual suspects in my texture folder, the cubemap folder came up as the culprit.

After removing the folder and reinstalling the newest version of Glowing Ore Veins 300 this issue ceased to be a problem.