Actor Specific Custom Armour Replacing All Daedric Armour

morrowind1979

Ok heres one that has me baffled: So (using CK to create armour for a custom actor only) I duplicated every armour addon in the deadric set and renamed them all e.g. AADaedricglovesduplicate to Demongloves etc etc. Next I copied all the texture files for the daedric armor addons and renamed them in the same fashion(taking care not to overwrite any vanilla textures) I recolored my duplicate textures to make them all red. Now using the creation kit I applied the new textures I had created to ONLY the Demongloves etc. armor addons and made sure the vanilla daedric armor addons still had the default textures. Now my problem is this: every piece of daedric armour in skyrim has been changed to the custom red daedric armor that only my custom actor should be wearing but according to the Creation Kit everything is dandy. Help please?????

Sounds like you did not make new versions of the actual armor items themselves.Your new armor addons will still be pointing to the default daedric armor items.The solution would be to point the new armor addons to the new versions of the armor items.

Sounds like you did not make new versions of the actual armor items themselves.Your new armor addons will still be pointing to the default daedric armor items.The solution would be to point the new armor addons to the new versions of the armor items.

Thanks man im trying it now