Sex for the Player Character...

wxman

Yes, it certainly is possible...

Hopefully I'll figure out that script way down the line. It'll involve a lot of weird tweaking of bed permissions, NPC inventory, fasttravel effects, and a whole slew of things that I barely know how to work yet. If anybody *does* know how to do any of that stuff, I'd certainly appreciate any input you might have.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully I'll figure out that script way down the line. It'll involve a lot of weird tweaking of bed permissions, NPC inventory, fasttravel effects, and a whole slew of things that I barely know how to work yet. If anybody *does* know how to do any of that stuff, I'd certainly appreciate any input you might have.

I understand what you mean. Though one simple request I'd like to ask for now. Could you modify the megaton house a little bit? I mean make the bedroom just a bit larger so it can fit a two person bed so when you talk her into becoming your woman she has a place to sleep and won't hog your bed if you come back from a night of bloody violent wasteland adventure looking for a place to pass out. ;)

Would also give you space for when you have done all of thee above

Currently, I'm running an expanded house storage mod in addition to the one I'm making, and it appears that Nova pretty much sleeps wherever she can. If anybody wants to make their beds bigger, my mod and sinisterchipmunk's mod seem to be compatible with whatever changes people make to their houses.

Well... is there anything specific you want to achieve ?

I already used the GECK to kind of FO2-lize Nova. (and Silver and Trinnie (don't ask) -Instead of just sleeping in the bed you paid for, she now waits for the PC in the rented room, asks him(or her) to close the door (if it's left open) and then offers a more detailed list of "services" (some things now cost extra). After the PC made up his mind Nova undresses and lies down on the bed -> black screen -> message box with a short descriptive text -> when the screen turns back to normal you see Nova standing up; moments later she forces the PC into a conversation. If everything is said and done she puts her clothes on and heads back downstairs.)

...so if you can get a bit more specific on what effects you want to implement I might be of some help.

I hope no ones forgetting sex for the Female Characters... That would make it more realistic for my female character, Amanda. Ya, I'm sort of a role-player.

Maybe if they had some RAD, you would get some too? And Crippled Arms/Legs would involve in it? Thatd be cool.

I already used the GECK to kind of FO2-lize Nova. (and Silver and Trinnie (don't ask) -Instead of just sleeping in the bed you paid for, she now waits for the PC in the rented room, asks him(or her) to close the door (if it's left open) and then offers a more detailed list of "services" (some things now cost extra). After the PC made up his mind Nova undresses and lies down on the bed -> black screen -> message box with a short descriptive text -> when the screen turns back to normal you see Nova standing up; moments later she forces the PC into a conversation. If everything is said and done she puts her clothes on and heads back downstairs.)

...so if you can get a bit more specific on what effects you want to implement I might be of some help.

Damn. That would be awesome. That's exactly what we need!

I hope no ones forgetting sex for the Female Characters... That would make it more realistic for my female character, Amanda. Ya, I'm sort of a role-player.

Maybe if they had some RAD, you would get some too? And Crippled Arms/Legs would involve in it? Thatd be cool.

Well, we're all guys. We can easily think of the galls we'd like our macho badasses to sex up but thinking of guys with which our female characters to make with the woopie isn't so easy.

I can easily see sex for discounts like in Fallout 2, but who would you want them to willing put the moves on, besides the Femme Fatal options (which honestly does reek of the promess of sexual favors) that is.

Female Characters?

You could have Mr. Burke and maybe Butch, though I dunno who wants to do that, and for an evil, seductive character thats very persuasive and has the Black Widow Perk, Moriarity?

Oh, and maybe our bad-ass killer male characters could get Lucy West into bed? Bittercup, though I'm sure someone already said that, and as I think someone previously said, Amata?

Well... is there anything specific you want to achieve ?

That sounds pretty awesome. You'll have to package it in an ESP so I can see how you did it. I'm still fairly new to the GECK so I'm slowly working my way up to more advanced scripts.

That sounds pretty awesome. You'll have to package it in an ESP so I can see how you did it. I'm still fairly new to the GECK so I'm slowly working my way up to more advanced scripts.

Already did... though I'm not done with it yet. Originally the plan was to alter all female NPCs with whom it seemed reasonable to actually have sex if the dev. of F3 had been Black Isle and not Bethesda:

-Nova and that girl in the Tenpenny Tower (the only two members of the "Prostitute"-class)

-Silver (Ex-angel and above all a junkie now; seemed reasonable)

-Trinnie (the drunk in Rivet City)

-Bittercup

-Maybe Red (already prostituted herself to keep the slavers (or was it raiders) from raiding Big Town)

-Clover

-That one girl in "the family"

-Perhaps one of Dukovs girls (or maybe not as Cherry already stated she can't stand doing what she does anymore and Fantasia seems pretty fixated on Dukov)

...and maybe add one or two prostitutes to the game (at least one to Rivet City. It's the biggest settlement in the game, after all).

I also planned on making stat-specific dialogue (m/f, speech and Black Widow/Ladykiller perk, Strength, Charisma, Endurance) and maybe add some possibilities for female PCs to... ehem earn some caps (just as in FO2).

...well, that was my plan but somehow I'm not sure I'll get it done. Modding itself is not the problem -if that's all I had to do I'd probably be done by now. It's the English language. I'm no native speaker but this mod needs tons of text. It takes me far too much time to type it up and when I'm finally done with a character I wonder if the dialogue really "sounds right"... sigh.

So far I got Nova & Silver more or less done (they lack m/f distinction and special text for the perks/stats, though... but that would be rather easy to fix) and got started on Trinnie. If you're interested I can send you the .esp and you can ask me things you don't know.

Take a look at this: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2227

I think this mod would be a good source of ideas. Maybe it might be a good idea to see if the author will let you intigrate it

Hmm never thought Moira would be a... valid option, but the way werewolf2000ad implemented this is quite interesting (and certainly in-character for Moira). I guess Amata might be another possible option -at least I could see it happen near the end of that one quest where you return to Vault 101.

Some good ideas in the moira-mod:

-lip-synching (easy to implement, but sure as hell looks a lot better than having the NPCs "talk" with a closed mouth)

-"after the deed" dialogues that are dependent on your stats.

...however I think it would be more immersive if the PC had to follow Moira to her bed before the sex-dialogues start and not "do it" right where they stand. (would also help with the problem of various NPC walking in on them during the fade to black effect).