Sex for the Player Character...

wxman

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved what you did with that mod, Green, so I'm using a number of the ideas you implemented in the next version of Wasteland Gigolo. What I couldn't figure out, though, is how you got the post-sex feedback to work. My fade to black effect only works when you end the conversation.

I loved what you did with that mod, Green, so I'm using a number of the ideas you implemented in the next version of Wasteland Gigolo. What I couldn't figure out, though, is how you got the post-sex feedback to work. My fade to black effect only works when you end the conversation.

How about having the NPC force start another conversation?

...and that's exactly the way it works -F2B only works out of dialogue (since the whole gameworld gets set to "pause" during dialog). So after the PC made his choice through the last dialogue option I end the conversation. In the result(end) window I place all the things I want e.g. Nova to do after the dialogue (remove her outfit, F2B effect, new AI Package for her to go to the bed, deduction of caps, etc...).

...now e.g. in the new ai-package I gave her you can also define a "do on end" script -there I tell Nova what to do after she got on the bed (stand up and go back to the xmarker. After she reaches the xmarker she forces the PC into conversation and thats the post-sex feedback).

You can do a lot of those things through scripts and sequences of Ai-Packages...

Edit: I also don't use the lovers resource file since working with the vanilla code gives me a more direct control over things. The lovers resource file basically doesn't add anything new, but ties already existing script functions to items and while this may be easier to work with for some with little scripting knowledge it's also a rather...limited approach and might lead to complications with vanilla FO3. (If your wasteland gigolo mod really conflicts with the "seducing moira" mod than the fault most probably lies with the way the lovers resource file handels things -the author of "seducing moira", as well as myself, didn't use it.)

Perhaps you should consider dumping the lovers resource file...e.g. the fadeToBlack effect is rather easy to achieve. Instead of doing this via "addItem" (as per Lovers Resource) you just can call it directly through the "imod" (+the corresponding imagespacemodifier) function.

Since you can manually alter imagespacemodifiers, you now have full control over the f2b effect (length etc...or perhaps you prefer a fade to white, blood, a drunkish effect, etc...)

Vampire The Masquerade - Bloodlines has *unique* sex action. But at least Troika make that game. Lesbian and Gay text modes are enabled in game. And well you can make sex to Jeanette too with good sexy voices :thumbsup: -if you have high charisma/seduction- Lesbian or normal. And Heather. Not have sex options but yes have nice sexy dialogues. Well yes Fallout 2 has more of sex thingies have then F3. F3 need this thingies too. And not only prostitutes my guess... F3 need good sex mods. Thanks for peoples are working on it...

Actually, the lover's resource doesn't conflict with it -- it was the original Saving Nova script that I was using before sinisterchipmunk released the all-purpose code. The new code doesn't conflict with anything, as far as I know.

Since I'm not very well-versed in scripts, I'm learning using pre-made stuff and trying to figure it out without all the guesswork that comes with repeatedly reading Oblivion's tutorials (they don't really help).

I am experimenting with your approach now, though; I'm trying to figure out which one is easier for me to implement.

EDIT:

It seems to be easier to go about the way you did it, but there are still some problems. The force start of the conversation is happening before the fade to black effect has a chance to work. What should I do about that?