Sex for the Player Character...

wxman

Thank you for working on this RandianHero!

PsyckoSama, yes soooo many missed opportunities. What ruined the game for me really. If I hadn't encountered so many "ow come on, nothing, really?" moments I wouldn't have been so bothered... I could have accepted it as Bethsedia making the game more like Fallout 1. But they threw these situations in your face that do nothing but fall flat... totally ruined game immersion for me.

*edited for spelling/grammar*

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0_o you are all crazy... but hell :stupid: I'm with you on this one, GO SEX MOD!

If you ask me, just before you leave vault 101 the second time you need to get laid by amata!

I'm a guy so I'll let the women pick the options for the girls.

Oooh and PsyckoSama there's that moron you send to his death to get nuka-cola he is a perfect chance for the women... and mr.burk ^^ i mean the moron sends love letters LOL!!

All right, so far I've dissected the basic workings of sinisterchipmunk's Saving Nova mod and used that as a blueprint to build my own mod. I'm happy to report that I've successfully gotten sex with Bittercup to work, though I'm wary of how I went about doing it due to the screwy nature of Topics in the GECK. Hopefully, you won't see any of Bittercup's new dialogue being spoken out of random people in the wasteland.

Currently, it's just a simple fade to black screen followed by an in-game mechanic equivalent to sleeping. I'm still new to the whole script business so I just ganked that mechanic from sinisterchipmunk's mod. It seems to work just fine, though -- incidentally, I've even added a nice little note that reminds you of your dirty deed in your Pipboy's notes section (it was necessary for my purposes as I needed a viable condition to allow the PC to continually go back to Bittercup for regular booty calls... friggin' GECK...).

I'll tell you something, though... Making dialogue options in the GECK is a complete pain in the ass.

Yeah, I'd rather not go to NMA for help. They're a little too... "devout" for my tastes.

Also, that "wasteland herpes" is my mod. :P

*double checks* DOAH!

Well, about NMA, yes, they're rather obsessed but at they can be very helpful as long as you don't piss in their Nuka.

Well, would it be possible to teleport the pair to a set bed (if they're in an area where they can use one, like a town) and maybe have a pillow talk conversation where the woman is standing in her underclothes or a kinky nighty thing?