Help with mods

TheHappyPyro

Have Steam verify your game cache, if that fails try a fresh install.

I validated it, then deleted the game file in the directory, reinstalled a fresh one, then validated AGAIN. doesn't work still... Someone help..

Okay. Try a complete nuke. Find My Documents\My Games\FalloutNV\Saves and back it up.

Then open Steam and right click FNV in the steam Library, select 'Delete Local Content'.

Go to %STEAMPATH%\steamapps\common, and if there's still a fallout new vegas folder, delete it.

Got to My Documents\My Games, and delete the FalloutNV folder.

Then reinstall the game from the Steam Library.

Have Steam verify your game cache, if that fails try a fresh install.

I validated it, then deleted the game file in the directory, reinstalled a fresh one, then validated AGAIN. doesn't work still... Someone help..

Okay. Try a complete nuke. Find My Documents\My Games\FalloutNV\Saves and back it up.

Then open Steam and right click FNV in the steam Library, select 'Delete Local Content'.

Go to %STEAMPATH%\steamapps\common, and if there's still a fallout new vegas folder, delete it.

Got to My Documents\My Games, and delete the FalloutNV folder.

Then reinstall the game from the Steam Library.

Nope. Still crashes like a *censored*. Aynone else help?

If it's still crashing with a completely fresh install, there's something not right with your computer itself. Try running a full malware scan, then run some hardware diagnostics, focusing on your HDD, VRAM, RAM, and GPU. Look into trimming your running programs and consider a memory upgrade. But that's a discussion for another venue.

If it's still crashing with a completely fresh install, there's something not right with your computer itself. Try running a full malware scan, then run some hardware diagnostics, focusing on your HDD, VRAM, RAM, and GPU. Look into trimming your running programs and consider a memory upgrade. But that's a discussion for another venue.

Yeah. My computer is very glitchy and at times it even gets blue screens, Soon I'm going to wipe the harddrive. Maybe that'll help, but this isnt the only reason i'd be doing it.