Help a noob with some f***** doors.

mantab

Hello guys and girls!

Im trying to learn Creation kit. Things are going great mostly,,, but tonight they arent.

I cant get my doors to work and its driving me insane. I have followed so many different tutorials and even video tutorials and copying everything they do. But the s*** doors from hell wont work. :wallbash:

1. I have created a temple in tamriel worldspace. (exterior)

2. I have craeted a Interior for the temple and a cell for it.

3. Have put doors to both (Int&Ext) and marked them for teleporting. They do work as intended in Creation kit.

4. When im outside (exterior) i cant click on the door to get in. (while in game). But if i COC inside, i can get out by using the doors normally. But i cant get inside again.

So what is wrong here. I have to admit, i have had a few drinks. But i cant figure this sh** out. And im 100% sure its not because of the alcohol :P

So please guys and girls. Help a noob out.

And both have proper yellow teleport markers (in "free space", not stuck in a wall/door?) does the door give you the (E) open door message at all? Are you sure you've selected a proper door and not a static?

If all else fails, just delete the teleport, delete the doors, and set up again.

And both have proper yellow teleport markers (in "free space", not stuck in a wall/door?) does the door give you the (E) open door message at all? Are you sure you've selected a proper door and not a static?

If all else fails, just delete the teleport, delete the doors, and set up again.

They both have free yellow markers. I have already deleted both doors and markers. The ext door does not have any (E) open message. :(

Edit: They both are named load doors something. So not static.

Edited by mantab

Okay... try moving the exterior door to a completely free area nearby, just for testing. Somewhere in open space (but on the floor). Then see if you can open it.

Let me kiss your acid butt. That worked.

I moved the ext door 1 meter (3.3 feet) and i got in. :teehee:

What was the problem? With what did the door collide?

Thanks again!

Edited by mantab

Don't know, I can't see your scene from here :biggrin:, but probably one of your temple exterior pieces, or an invisible marker - be sure to check if there aren't any markers where you're trying to build (press M to turn markers on and off)

Anyway, glad it helped - I run into crap like this all the time too. Just fiddling around seems to solve most of it... most of the time.

Edited by acidzebra