Has MwSource.com reached it's peak?

ShinJiOh

Has MwSource.com reached it's peak?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Has MwSource.com reached it's peak?

• Yes
    • Of course not MwSource will live forever!
    • No

To post something related to this thread - yes, I think Morrowind lives on!

Take a look at the official TES - Morrowind Forums!

The activity there is really impressive!!! :wacko:

edit: Thread hijacking is not allowed. Don't do it again.

-Peregrine

I think this website has yet to reach its peak. Every time I check there's at least one new member. Though I see a small lack of posts people care enough to join. There are still tons of posts.

I suppose that most of you are right in the fact that the people here are still posting.. depending on where they post, because i know this site has some of the best debating forums around. But when i look at the top couple of items for general morrowind say, the majority are just about ways the game was played or ways to come by the game... the others are all just locked threads that were closed because the questions were answered numeorus times in the past before.

But because of my often sleep-deprived state i have once again mis-worded my question/s. What i meant to ask was "has the popularity of the whole thing lost people's interest" because i've asked people nowdays what some of their favourite computer games are and morrowind is no longer among them. Even more concerning still in top 100 odd games described by magazines, morrowing is no longer among them either even being GOTY at one stage. Mwsource however has still made it among favourites as a website.

So supposedly if Mwsource has not lost it's interest/value.... has morrowind?

yeh, you see, i kinda came back, buggered off, then came back for real (which is now).

although, most of my posts are aimed at bagging the memod again, i figure why not, if a group gets affected by 4 words, then they deserve to be made fun of <_<

uhh....dont ask, i havent had a drink since this morning.

Archived