Midas Magic Mod for Fallout 3: Private locker/Teleportation world/One

ThornsWrath

I remember using Midas's magic mod for Oblivion and there was an AWESOME teleportation spell that the player could use to warp themselves into another dimension that stopped both the time and space continuum.

It was used as a private locker since there was a storage container to store all your accumulated gear in and there was also a private bed for the player to sleep on.

There were also several portal mirrors in that world and each mirror had its own special stone (diamond, ruby, amthyest, etc). When the player went somewhere in the real game world they could save their spot using any one of those special stones and the mirrors could be used to return to those saved spots. It was friggin AWESOME and was a lot better than the crappy fast travel option.

The BEST part to me was there was a large flat field without obstructions that the player could use to teleport themselves and one enemy to in a "one on one" showdown battle to the death.

I'd really like to see something like this redone for Fallout 3. That was my favorite Midas Spell since I liked the one on one fighting aspects of it. The personal locker, private bed, and the mirrors were also very nicely done.

Anyone know how to get in touch with the person who made that particular spell for the Midas Magic Mod for Oblivion? Maybe they'd be interested in recreating it for the Fallout 3 world? Or if someone else is talented enough to take a stab at creating something like that for Fallout 3 I'd be grateful to you.

I remembered that. It was awesome, but I think there would need to be a CS to re-make that mod.

I'm not sure what all was used to make it. The CS was probably needed though, but hopefully Bethesda will release that soon or someone will come up with an alternative tool set that works. I've seen a partially working Nifskope and some other tools available but I'm not sure if those could be used to put together anything on the level of what I was talking about? Don't know. :confused:

Archived