Adding a Cloak Model...

AurianaValoria1

OK.

Just added it! :D I also managed to fix the pixellated hand issue that resulted from him sporting two hand models at the same time. :P Go figure.

Good, good! And yes, it is different than modding the Elder Scrolls. The main way is since the NWN2 campaigns aren't sandboxes, so editing the official campaigns isn't done as often as making separate standalone modules.

But there are other things that don't require editing a module file, like importing special new weapons, clothes, or objects, like a lot of ES mods do, just with a console command. And other, trickier things can be be done with a little scripting knowledge.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, progress has been going well with this, but it seems that altering just the instance has absolutely no effect - I'm guessing his character actually draws on the blueprint itself rather than the placed instance. So, I altered the actual blueprint using the Properties window and the armor set tab...unfortunately, I saved too late in the game to see those changes, and so I'm having to play through again. Ah well...good thing I like it. :P

You can see a bit of the work in the Neverwinter Image Share under "Judge of the Damned WIP."

Edited by AurianaValoria1

Hmph. It's working now, but I've run into yet another snag. The cloak sits faaaaaaar too high above the shoulders, so much that the clasp is clipping with the head. :wacko:

I'm abandoning the cloak idea...but I did learn how to fix a few other things along the way, so it wasn't all for naught. ;) Thanks for helping me, Tchos. :)

Edited by AurianaValoria1

Ah, you're welcome, and too bad about that cloak. Sounds like a skeleton issue, but I don't know anything about that.

BTW, I don't remember where it was, but I had a conversation with someone about how to skip around in a campaign to see the effects of a mod that should only show up late in the game. Did you see that? It involves summoning the Dungeon Master NPC.

I did see that, and I think you were talking with me, then. :P I was sure to save at a lot of points during the campaign, and

I found out that the module in question only covers the Fugue Plane itself, so any time before opening the Betrayer's Gate will work.