Mod Request - Turn the automation of Torch light off

sfunny

I don't know where the devs though it would be a good idea to have our Torch acting like a disco ball by going on and off and not providing any ways to turn the "feature" off.

So after looking myself in the various files and coming up blank, I wanted to ask if anyone has a simple yet efficient way to prevent the automation from working at all ?

Nothing worse in my opinion that walking along one of my underground tunnel only to have the light going on and off at each step. Or just while I walk to reach my exocrafts that are parked

under the elevated landing pads...

Thanks in advance for any tip on where to seek to do it myself, or any help on making that 'Not so Quality of Life addition' by the dev something that stop annoying me like hell.

I am a bit unsure of your problem . I am offline till tuesday when new isp gets me going and after i update my game i can have a look and see what i can do . Please dont download my tweaks mod yet ( it has torch added ) as 2.21 has broken it and i cant update yet . Please note im also a novice modder but having messed with torch its something ive messed with already. If you can explain a bit more so i can get a better idea of whats wrong and i can meanwhile test my end with no torch mods active as i have one always active