Companion perks.

Horendous

My character in Fallout has the light step perk that allows me to walk over traps such as land mines and tripwires, sadly Dogmeat is still very much vulnerable to the occasional mine, now I already managed to 'fix' Dogmeat by using the console to make him essential (if anyone wonders it's "SetEssential 6a772 1") so he doesn't mind too much, I however do mind, especially if like last time, the frag-mine is next to a car on top of which I'm perched sniping muties.. sure it was hilarious to look at but I've been warned by the Surgeon General that standing ontop of exploding cars may have adverse effects to my health.

Now what I'm wondering if it's somehow possible to give Dogmeat or other companions certain perks, like Light Step, either by console or via a mod. Ofcourse I'd prefer a mod, if at all possible a mod that shares all the perks to all companions. Think along the lines of the extra damage from Entomologist, Robotics Expert, Bloody Mess and the extra resilience from Toughness, Cyborg etc.

should be possible with the console... use the cheat used to give you a perk (dunno atm if there is one) and replace the player reference (getme,pc or player) to dogmeats (6a772)

so: player.addperk lightstep -would be- 6a772.addperk lightstep (just guessed the code here)

Archived