Trade with everyone

Mikyo

Dear friends!

Could someone please make a mod, that allows to trade with every person in game?

The reason is easy, I'd like to equip people around and to make gifts to some of them. I believe it's pretty natural if I present some used armor and cheap gun to person I just saved from mutants, for example.

Also it will be good, if in this mod all characters equip best armor and weapon from their inventory, like mercenaries (Charon, others) do.

I belive the game will be more 'natural' with this modification, or at least I will think so :P

Thank you!

BR,

Mikyo

It would really be nice for the big town quest

to be able to give them some armor and better weapons than the pea shooters they have when you choose to teach then to shoot to defend themselves, so far that has always produced casualties unless I went ahead and took care of the mutants before they could shoot at the big town residents

You can already do this in the game.

Just pickpocket an NPC and put items into their inventory. If they notice you and accuse you of pickpocketing, you can reload the game and try again. After they have the items, go into a building and wait a few hours. After you come back each of the NPCs should have equipped the best items they have in their inventory onto their person.

I used this to give great armor, tons of grenades, ammo and good weapons to all the people in Big Town.

First of all, each NPC has inventory, as you can pickpocket or loot everyoone in game. And futhermore, I believe there's a mark in database for tradable option. I wish I knew more about Oblivion's databases.

As about pickpocketing - you will loose karma each time you gift an item. And it breaks the consept of the game, I believe. But thank you for the tip anyway!

Archived