What personal rules do you play?

slainia

Homicide

Justifiable homicides only. Kill Thalmor on sight if the fight is winnable, try to solve things peacefully with anyone who doesn't deserve to die (you're really going to let The Caller live another day?), protect people from violence whenever possible including pre-emptively, so that takes care of Callisto and the Markarth Forsworn assassin. That about covers it I think.

I'm curious, how do you feel about killing soldiers as part of the civil war?

A terrible feeling of remorse, unless they're Thalmor ...

The funny thing is, my character didn't really feel bad about killing Stormcloaks, partly because when you go to war that's pretty much part of the deal, but mostly because she's actually been to the Nord afterlife and knew exactly where they were going.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I steal, I kill, I slit peoples throats when they sleep.

If i someone is wearing a pair of boots I like I will stalk that person until I get a chance to backstab them and take the boots.

I break into shops and peoples houses at night and take what I want.

1: I kill all annoying people and childrens. If someone is annoying AND children he/she goes first. Braith and Nelkir are top of my kill list. :devil:

2: I kill all imperials and thalmor, if I can. If not, I might try it anyways... :ninja:

3: Rest of the time I´ll just do whatever I want and when I want. :whistling:

Wanderer swordman trained also with crossbows. I travel from city to city. My character is an argonian with imperial blood (imperial father) so I'm allied with the Empire and I attack stormcloaks at sight. I never kill innocent people. When I need money, stealing from wealthy people is ok. I always help people and give money to beggars. I like some companions, but they usually annoy me so I play alone. I don't like heavy armors but I also hate adherent leather/latex armors, so I use the heaviest light armors I can find. I destroyed the Dark Brotherhood because nobody tell me what to do. My character is definitely good, but with a tormented past.

Edited by Derok

Just started a new game, so my new rules for myself are:

- No stealing (this is KILLING me), no pickpocketing and no B&E (breaking and entering). Only working with what I buy and what I loot off bodies. This is largely because I'm sick of having so much gold and nothing to do with it.

- No DB and no TG, although I'll miss both sets of armor.

- No resurrecting people who are dead. I might even extend this to horses, which I usually mark as essential.

My usual rules:

- No killing goats. They are friendly and usually signify a nearby town.

Edited by intlschizo