A mod for horses - Request

sonogu

Can someone make a mod for horses like the mod "Spouses Can Live Everywhere by Amgepo and Emma" I mean if we had a power to set a point (not a stable, just a point) for our horse to stay, it would be great.

In my game, i live on the island with lady stone and i have a tent and camping staf on it. My horse walking on the top of the tent is very disturbing thing (i use "Kuertee Horse Commands" mod), i just want to set a point on the island that my horse stays.

If i wasn't using "kuertee Horse Commands" than i would loose the horse easyly and horses are intended to turn back to stables which are very far from my camp.

Anyway, i am not into these modding staff and i don't know if it is possible to make this mod, if it is possible and someone can make it, i will appreciate it.

If you are asking for a mod that would make the horse stay in the spot you get off of it I agree. My experience is that the horse(s) tend to go headfirst into battle between you and the person you are fighting or if you stop the horse and dismount to fight a creature the horse sometimes gets in the way and gets killed. Yeah, it would be good to get a mod that makes the horse 'parked' where you dismount it.

Hey Sonogu/Redbeard007, I have an update to horse commands coming. I'm just waiting on the Creation Kit to be updated for 1.8 before I release it to the public.

One my recent updates to the mod is that the horse stops following you when you are near a building. The horse crowding you in entry places has always been an annoyance since the Oblivion version of the mod. Recently, I figured out a way to make them not follow you when near buildings. So when you get off them in towns, they stay at their spot - unless you move far enough from any buildings when they start to follow you again.

EDIT: Here's a pre-release version if you wish: https://sites.google.com/site/kuertee/kuerteeHorseCommands%200p721.zip?attredirects=0&d=1

Read the update procedure. I had to rebuild it from scratch due to a bug I introduced in the last version - hence, my Horse Commands mod page is hidden. It's forum thread is active, however.

EDIT 2: The actual test for this behaviour is if the player is near a door. If the player is near a door, the horse will stop following him. I'm not sure if there are doors in that island. I may need to extend the test to other structures to incorporate "outdoor" dwellings. E.g. players near beds.

Edited by kuertee

• 3 weeks later...

EDIT 2: The actual test for this behaviour is if the player is near a door. If the player is near a door, the horse will stop following him. I'm not sure if there are doors in that island. I may need to extend the test to other structures to incorporate "outdoor" dwellings. E.g. players near beds.

Thanks for the reply... No, there is no door on the island, i just have a simple tent and that's it.

• 3 weeks later...