***SEEKING MOD TESTERS & DEVELOPERS***

CaptMitch

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/images/47652-1-1351793179.jpg

I am looking for dedicated individuals who want to be part of the Danielle Wagner Companion Mod.

Currently looking for Mod testers & Mod Developers / scripters.

In talks with someone for creating a worldspace for the quest-line now.

The Danielle Wagner Companion Mod started out as a basic companion but quickly got a life of her own. The mod has a large amount of advanced features that are not seen in any other mod that i know of.

I am looking for people that have skills working with .NIF files and animation.

Also needing testers to seek out any and all bugs.

I have put together a website just for this mod for easy bug tracking and updates. There is a download section on the website that has the most up-to-date unreleased version of the mod for the MEMBERS only to download for testing and development.

If you would like to join the team let me know and we will get you set up right away. I check all messages and the website very very often.

You do not have to be highly skilled but you do have to have motivation to want to learn about moding and have determination to see this mod through to the end.

Any tester/developer will get FULL credit for ANY contributions made to the mod.

Come visit the website and let me know what you think, any ideas you might have or just what thoughts you might have about the mod.

Danielle Wagner Companion Website

Edited by Capt Mitch

I'm up for full testing if you still need it, i've tested quite a few mods, plus I'm also very bored and need new mods ;)

Goto our website and read the part about being a mod tester, if your still interested register for a membership.

link is in my signature below.

I'm up for full testing if you still need it, i've tested quite a few mods, plus I'm also very bored and need new mods ;)

Goto our website and read the part about being a mod tester, if your still interested register for a membership.

Okay so I am waiting for your approval for my account, but I could not, however, find anything about mod testing?

Okay so I am waiting for your approval for my account, but I could not, however, find anything about mod testing?

That's why then, I can't see the forum until you approve my membership.....

Yeah the forum should not have been locked!.....it has been fixed.

Alright, seen the sticky, but I still need to be approved to download it

That's why then, I can't see the forum until you approve my membership.....

Yeah the forum should not have been locked!.....it has been fixed.

Alright, seen the sticky, but I still need to be approved to download it

That's fine I just wanted to make sure you read it and was still interested.