Looks like Patch 1.8 is out

ginnyfizz

Sorry to resurrect an old topic but I've encountered a bug I previously mentioned before about the unlimited rings and amulets (which does allow stacking of multiple enchantments) and I had no idea where to post it so sorry about that, don't bite my head off please just calmly tell me where to repost this if I was wrong, thank you.

Anyway the bug only seems to affect the Argonian race, although I did not try the Khajiit race so it may be for them as all, what happens is that you can equip an amulet and or a ring and it equips and gives you the enchantment effect but no visible model shows for apparel, and you can then equip 2 or more amulets and rings and get their enchantments along with the 1st amulet's enchantment. Not really a game-breaking bug but still an annoying one that tempts you to exploit you know.

This happened right after the patch hit and I don't recall installing any new mods right before then which was literally a crash between 1.7 to 1.8. (In other words I was playing still on 1.7 then CTDed, and then wham it updates before I can relaunch it)

I have not seen a fix for this anywhere nor do I know what changed to fix it myself, if there is one could someone kindly direct me to it, thank you.

Also if this has already been mentioned somewhere I apologize, I must have overlooked it sorry.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic