We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

The Walking Dead RP

Macman253

Logan grabbed hold of Curtis's hand and boarded the bus. The doors to the bus shut and Logan let out a sigh of relief. He turned to Daniel and Natalia. "Colonel... Uhh... I'm passing the radio over to your son." Natalia announced as she handed the radio to Logan. He looked at her with a confused look on his face. "Hello? This is Staff Sergeant Logan Howlett. I'm requesting an evacuation from the city of Boston. We have children." He said slowly and clearly.

"Is that your last wish son?" asked the Colonel, before bursting out laughing.

Logan was shocked. He replied "Dad? Is that you? Holy s***... Dad." He stopped for a moment, needing to get his bearing but continued "It's... uh... good to see that your love of humor hasn't gone away. Where are you?"

Lucy looked up at Logan and gave a million dollar smile. She bellowed loud enough so that the colonel could hear "Daddy!"

Edited by AGhostdogg10

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The walkers swarmed down the stairwell, their rasping deathrattle and giddy bloodlust excitement spurred

each other on.

"Run, run, run", screamed Dr John. Alice turned and blasted a few of them in the legs, they went down creating

a bottleneck, slowing the rest of the crazed pack behind them.

Dr John ran down the passageway and kicked the nearest apartment door open, "Quick in here" he shouted.

"Where the hell are you going ?" Alice yelled behind him.

"Out on the ledge" he said still running, "they'll never follow us out there".

Running through the apartment he headed straight for the window, ripped the curtains open and began

tackling the latch but it was stuck.

"s***, open damn you", he yelled trying to force the metal back.

They could hear the walkers running down the passage ... "Yeeee oooppppennn", Doc John blustered through

clenched teeth, straining backward.

"Move" was all Alice said as she leveled her shotgun at the latch and fired.

A shower of wood and glass sprayed the street below, quickly they scrambled out.

The ledge was fairly wide and so they moved very swiftly away from the broken window, "Follow me now",

she said, emphasizing the "me".

"Hey, hey, hey, don't go be giving an old man no lip sweetheart" he joked back.

The street was a mere floor below them and it seemed quiet and deserted.

Moving along the ledge to the corner of the building Alice looked up ... it was going to rain today, the sky was

pregnant with thick, black and very heavy clouds, "Sure could use the rain" Dr John said, almost reading her mind.

"I'm in New Bedford, with some of the 4th Division. We're held up in Normandin Middle School, and are preparing to pull out within the hour." The colonel paused when he heard Lucy's voice. "Good god! Logan give Lucy the radio!" the Colonel ordered. Logan did so and nodded towards Lucy as he turned to Daniel and said "New Bedford. That's where my dad is. He's with the remains of 4th Division that were stationed in Boston. Their holding out at Normandin Middle School."

"Daddy? Is that you?" Lucy asked excitedly. "Yes, Pumpkin it is. It's so good to hear your voice. Are you and your brother safe? Are you with good people?" The colonel questioned in a calm, but concerned tone of voice.

Edited by AGhostdogg10

"Nooooooo, we're not safe! We're in a bus, but there's a horde nearby! Excalibat says that even he couldn't take that many!" Curtis said loudly, his voice sounding borderline insane. "If we're looting the gun shop we need to do it FAST! Three adults watching over this many kids, we'll be stretched thin!" He added. His eyes, the only visible part of him, were wide with insanity and fear. He was on the edge of a hallucination, although even then he wasn't dangerous. His mind, however, swung wildly from sane to bonkers constantly.

"Who's Excalibat?" He heard someone, ask, perhaps it was Lucy, but who knew. Curtis patted his weapon of choice.

"He's a tough guy. He can handle walkers. He helps me kill them." He replied.

Unbeknownst to him, each of his weapons were imbued with a different part of his personality. Excalibat was essentially the violence and chaos within him. Poindexter the knife represented the survivalist that he constantly was. Euryale, the pistol, was his cautious side. Kill only when necessary, be loud only when necessary. Rodney was kind of the glue that kept all of these things together, and represented Curtis' morals and friendliness.

"Excalibat? Lucy what are you talking about?" the Colonel asked curiously over the radio. "I don't know daddy. It's just something Mr. Curtis was talking about." She replied quietly, as if trying to make sure Curtis didn't hear her.

Logan turned to Curtis and announced "You and I will scavenge through the store. Daniel will stay here and discuss a plan with my Dad over the radio. If he's with the 4th Division, they'll have ammo, food and maybe even way out of Massachusetts."

Edited by AGhostdogg10

Curtis ignored any further questions about Excalibat.

"If we loot the gun store we gotta do it fast! But we also gotta make sure we grab the right rounds. I need 9mm, myself." He raised his voice. "Daniel, what caliber rounds do you need?"

Daniel knocks an arrow and steps off the bus, "Lucy when I bang on this door I want you to open it..." he says as he steps through and draws his bow, he fires an arrow that sinks into the skull of a Walker and drops it. "Arrow shafts, heads or bowstrings. Just grab whatever you can..." He yells as he draws another two arrows and knocks them both, he pulls the bowstring back and fires, the arrows sink deep into two walkers skulls and they both flop to the ground.

"I'll stay and watch the kids. If you find any 5.56 millimeter rounds in there, bring them back. I got a feeling I'm going to need some." Logan told Daniel as he looked around the bus, trying to get a good idea of what kids were old enough to shoot, and those that were smart enough to shoot a firearm, without killing someone. "Bring back whatever you can carry. I'll be here waiting."

Myles walked up to where Lucy was sitting and lay his head down into her lap, and began to doze off. Lucy didn't mind, afterall they were friends.

"If you're going in there, I'd recommend your Shotgun." Logan continued over the radio. He looked out one of the windows to see several Walkers converging on their location. "s***! Daniel! You and Curtis do what you have to do fast. I'll buy us some time." With that statement, Logan broke one of the windows and took aim with his Carbine.

Edited by AGhostdogg10

Daniel drew his Mares Leg and fired it at the handle, the door opened and he went inside. the room had two walkers in it, he growled and drew his hunting knife. He charged the first Walker and drove the blade into his forehead. The second walker lunged at him, Daniel kicked it hard and it fell over. He stomped on its head and the half rotten head exploded in gore.

'Grab the ammo, get pistols rifles and shotguns..." He yelled as he ran into the back, after a few seconds he came out with a large duffle bag and began loading it with ammo boxes.