Superb ENB-RL Appearing very dark on a single save game

ArtMurder

This is more then a little odd. I had RCRN installed, but since the only thing it ever seemed to do was make my game foggy and bland, I decided to uninstall it. I unchecked the ESP, and tried to turn off everything in the customizer, but it kept giving me errors and crashing. I just ignored it, and installed 'Superb ENB-RL', when I first installed it, I noticed an odd fog blur effect, apparently some other people have the same error pretty often. I tried tweaking with the ENB Customizer, and managed to remove it, and I managed to pretty easy, but nothing I could do could make the game not obnoxiously dark, despite it being in the middle of the day. I tried everything, loading/saving, waiting, etc. (Fast traveling is disabled, so I couldn't do that) However, I checked all my other characters, and the lighting is just fine, in fact, on some of them it was brighter in the middle of the night then it was during the day on the first character.

EDIT: I've noticed, when loading the character it says the '3:45AM' instead of '3:45PM' like it says in game. The sky appears to be a normal day time sky, but all the trees/buildings/actors/etc. look as if it's night time. Very baffling. Again, only for ONE save file, all the others are perfectly normal.

The only thing I can think of is, I saved on the first character after turning off RCRN, and not on any of the other characters. Could that have caused the issue? Since it doesn't sem to be a mod conflict problem, I won't post my L/O unless someone deems it necessary.

Sadly, this is the last really major mod I was planning on installing, and I simply love it, but it is making my main character next to unplayable. =[

EDIT2: *groan* now I'mg getting an infinite load when I try to load up any of my characters. Sometimes it does load them, but the load screen just takes forever. I haven't noticed any save game bloat or anything, my saves are averaging around 5-7megs, which seems pretty normal to me.

Edited by ArtMurder