"yes to all" spam on loading up the CK

nightscrawl

When I first started playing with the CK back during Oldrim days, I watched a guide and the person said to just hit "yes to all" to all of the numerous errors that pop up. It's especially frustrating if you're loading all of the DLC as masters because there are so many.

Is this really this only thing to do?

When I first started playing with the CK back during Oldrim days, I watched a guide and the person said to just hit "yes to all" to all of the numerous errors that pop up. It's especially frustrating if you're loading all of the DLC as masters because there are so many.

In your CreationKit.ini

Put "bBlockMessageBoxes=1" (without quotes) under the "[MESSAGES]" section. That will get rid of the popups.

In your CreationKit.ini

Put "bBlockMessageBoxes=1" (without quotes) under the "[MESSAGES]" section. That will get rid of the popups.

Bless you!

If you're in CK64, that kind of stuff should have its own window, that you can minimize out of the way. I haven't had to say yes to errors at all, only if I used the oldrim CK.

I am using the most recent version of the 64 CK and haven't experienced this. When the warning pops up, the CK is totally inaccessible until I take care of it. There is a separate warning box, yes, but that's not what I'm referring to. I'm referring to the warning popups that, er, pop up when you load up the CK.

SkiaMK's solution worked, so I'm happy. It's nice to be able to start it loading and then do something else while waiting.

I wouldn't totally ignore those error messages. After it gets done warning you about vanilla errors, it starts warnings about errors in your own mod which you may want to look at.

I'll keep this in mind. That said, I don't make super involved mods that are likely to throw a bunch of errors -- I primarily make small personal things that don't get released. In addition, most of the time when I open the CK it's just to look at something, or play around to see if I can figure out how to do something, not get involved in detailed mod-making.