Superb ENB-RL General troobleshooting questionsd

ArtMurder

Alright, I have a few 'general troobleshooting' issues with modifying Superb ENB-RL. I've been tweaking in none stop for the past two days with the ENB costumizer, and I've fixed nearly every problem I've come across, but a few are still stumping me.

1) Some, but not all, interior cells have really weird inverted color. The main one I can think of is added by dawnguard, so maybe it's something specific with it?

2) There is a black 'aura' around most actors in the game.

3) The water is almost entirely transparent, to the point that in the oceans there is bad visual glitch with the top of the water not loading all the way really far off, normally I'd never be able to see this.

4) I really like how shiny and reflective it makes my armor, yet for some reason animals(Wolves for example) and some hair is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more reflective then armor, to the point that when I bend down to look at some dead animals it glares out my entire screen. Fur should not be shiny, so this is very immersion breaking. Most of the 'worst' animals that do this are from SkyMoMod.