Political weight / Reputation system

Efraihm

Hi guys,

First I want to thank all of you brilliant modders for making Skyrim worth playing over and over *bows*.

Lately i've been thinking, would it not feel right for a seasoned dragonslayer, who probably by the end of the game

earned titles and leaderships such as head of the Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, Companions, Archmage of the

Winterhold ..., Thane of several , if not all Jarl's holds etc, to have some saying?

For example, every time you bump into Maven Blackbriar, she looks down on you and treathens you, even mumbling

of her strong connections with certain groups of people that you should fear. ???

If Maven really have connections, she should know who stands before her right? Would you not be thrilled to be able

to put some pressure on a person like her?

For me it looks like the only group of NPC's that gets updated on your reputation is city guards. A mod that enhance

the guards behaviour towards you is made and is excellent but why not take it a bit further?

My propasal is a mod that keeps track on your reputation in each hold and between holds and make guards and

"ruling" NPC's aware of it.

To spice it up further, why not make organizations in Skyrim (and Tamriel) partially (or fully) aware of your doings as well ?

What if the Dragonborn could, with the weight of his/her reputation, summon the Jarls for the moot and discuss things

lke the next High King/Queen or shady projects like Maven's personal agenda? :D

What if you could befriend groups like the falmers and foresworn? The immersion of the game would rise a bit. Wouldn't

you think?

/Efraihm

I've always wanted a mod that lets you be the emperor. I literally spent like, an entire month in vanilla skyrim on my PS3 trying to figure out how to become the emperor because it just seemed so fitting... lol

This sounds like it would fit in with that nicely. I do admit, Maven Black Briar and the one Redguard in Whiterun (You know the one I'm talking about) do bug the hell out of me, talking down on me when I'm the godamn-dragonborn-leader-of-everything-the-province. XD