having problems with hearthfire

aryan826

ok so i adopted Lucia and sofie and coincidentally told both of them to go to breezhome. problem is one of my mos ( probably) is not allowing me to enter the house so they cant say its just what they wanted and they cat officialy moove in. any ay i moved hose with my wife to lakevue manor, and she said the kids need to come etc but when i and said wife show up there are no kids.

ahh sigh

i tried spawning the kids but cat till sofi to move to falcreah and Lucia just wont talk to me , shes like ( hi there, do you need some thing , yes) its sooo frustrating.

any way i was wandering if there is a command to make a child belong to you ( meaning they are actual your child and they call you mama and or papa)

i know there's one for getting married and was wondering if there was some thing similar for this.

PPPLLLLZZZ help me skyrim nexus forum users you are my only hope's

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure what the problem is with Hearthfire, but since you have so many mods it would probably be useful to use the Nexus Mod Manager and BOSS to help sorting out your mods and detecting any conflicts, in addition to providing a stable load order.

So try using those and see if they make any difference. If not, I guess you'd have to arduously disable and reenable each mod one by one to see which one produces a conflict.

Feel free to ask for any clarifications.

Edited by leetgamer

I had a mod that added a workroom to my Breezehome...once I got Hearthfire it conflicted with the mod. Its my understanding that since the Breezehome can be modified by asking the Stewart to replace the alchemy table (or is it enchanting?) downstairs with kids beds any mod that affects the Breezehome will cause crashes to desktop...once I uninstalled the Breezehome mod everything was fine and I could enter the home again.

Since I had a lot of stuff stored in the chests in my mod room I initially disabled Hearthfire, that allowed me to go into the mod room and remove everything from the chests and manequin...I put that stuff in the upstairs chest, then saved. I disabled the Breezehome mod then enabled Hearthfire again and everything worked fine just like I'd never had the mod...I miss having my Breezehome workshop but I like the Hearthfire house except for the workshop being in the basement. If you disable/uninstall your Breezehome mods you will of course get the "This save relies on missing content" warning when you start Skyrim again.

Edited by Jennifur68

Yeah besides that breezehome mod, ThirteenOranges Oakwood and Lainter mods also makes Hearthfire crash because of his proximity to those areas. You will need to get his Hearthfire compatible versions of those mods if you like having extra little towns and a few more NPCs in the world.