Cell problem

Kurtwarner

I searched the whole net for my problem but didn't find anything similar, so I'm asking you: I've got quite a little oddity. I'm creating an island in the world space, which was made for this purpose. All of the sudden there's a cell blocking the way, you can see that in the picture, it's kind of hard to explain.

Where does this cell come from? How do I get rid of it? As you can see, I've tried flattening it down - doesn't work. Deleting isn't possible either.

I hope that's no bug of the CK.

Hope you guys can help me. Thanks a million for your help!

Have you been messing around with sealevel/default ground level settings after setting up the initial worldspace in CK?

Either way, that looks f'd, doubt you'll be able to sort it, revert to an earlier save/backup (automatic backups in the \backup folder, recommend you make manual backups too)

If your mod lives in the \data folder there should be up to 8 backups in the \backup folder (in the same top-level folder which has the \data folder below it), named [yourmodname].esp.[number].bak.

Close creation kit, remove your current esp from the datafolder, copy over one of the .bak files, and rename it to [yourmodname].ba. Then open creation kit and load as normal.

Edited by acidzebra