Why are my worldspace object LODs getting screwed up

acidzebra

Yes, object\tree\landscape LODS all end up where they should, except for the texturesets, they end up in \source\DDStextures (one folder up from the main skyrim folder - heaven knows why). But I would recommend doing a run with Oscape after that - much better textures and flexibility in LOD meshes. In fact the CK screws up the textures quite often.

But for objects and trees it'll work fine - as long as you run while the worldspace isn't loaded and you close the CK without saving when you're done.

Thx

Hi all, I'm currently having a problem with worldspace LOD. When I try and generate static creation kit crashes. I've tried making new maps but I still get that problem, I've seen other posts onlien about the same issue so I know it isn't just me but I haven't found any solution yet. Would anyone be able to help me solve this, please?

Edit:: After lots more forum skulking I discovered the source of my problem it turns out that the bethesda tutorial failed to mention when telling to generate static as a first step is that wiothout any static in your world creation kit will crash. Problem solved nw back to work :)

Edited by Shoneah0Tokala