New Vegas items

Remiv

Can someone make a mod that: replaces the assault rifle with a 5.56 assault carbine, adds (rare) weapon mods, Gives the enclave advanced power armor mk 1 (retextured to look newer and renamed), toughens both the Enclave (armor is superior to even t-51b), and the Brotherhood (can do more damage), replaces the .32 hunting rifle with the .308 hunting rifle, gives the Scribes the "Scribe Counter" melee attack which you can learn, readds prewar weapons, like the plasma caster and defender (rarely found outside the Brotherhood), and prewar small arms to the random people and chests you find in the wastes?

I mean it doesn't sound too difficult (then again I am a newb to this), all the models and textures are there (except the reskinned APA MKI), as well as other files.

If there are already individual pieces of this laying around as other mods, please inform this derp of such. Yes, I know of the APA MK1 armor mod, I just think the NEW Vegas model is superior and wish someone would release a retex for it.

There's my mod here. The R91 is superior to the assault carbine, though, due to lack of armor piercing capabilities. Enclave troops are also a major pain in the ass to fight. There are two variants for New Vegas: mixed and replacer. Mixed does both Fallout 3 and New Vegas Enclave armor. Replacer replaces Fallout 3 armor entirely. Hunting rifles have .223 and .308 variants. The Brotherhood don't have plasma casters but the Enclave do. They do, however, have plasma defenders and plasma rifles. Same with Talon Company and Smugglers from Point Lookout.

EDIT: Here's a video of why you shouldn't piss off Paladin Bael. That's actually outdated since I have given him an M2 Browning in the release version. He'll squish you very quickly if you shoot him.

EDIT 2: If not for the fact that it'd make them too difficult and the fact that Impervious Power Armor tracks head and body separately, I'd give APA Mk I a total of 45 DT, APA Mk II a total of 54 DT, and APA Mk III and Hellfire armor a total of 60 DT. T-51b would only have 36 DT and Hardened T-51b would have only 39 DT. T-45d would have 30 DT.

Edited by panzersharkcat

Any is there a way in mod to disable some of the retexes? I prefer the stock textures except for the Enclave Mk1 armor. Also can I dictate who I give the stuff too, like I would mind a couple of Brotherhood having the plasma caster, and I want the MK1 to be reserved for like Colonel Autumn's guard or Raven Rock's guards. and for the Assault Rifle, I meant can I reskin/ resound it as the Assault Carbine. You mod seems interesting but It does too much more than what I am looking for

Like Im not keen on those weapon remodels, and armor retextures. Id like to use only vanillia weapons and armors from new vegas, except a retex of the ADPA MK1, and again, only give them to a few select guads, or reverse it where the guards of high priority areas get the MK2s

Which weapon remodels? If you mean stuff like the Rebar Club, there are fan-made mod versions and NV versions. The retextures are also optional, coming with a different .esp file. Black leather armor? Separate item. Regulator Combat Duster? Separate item. Anyway, it's really a pain to give Mk II armor to only select guys, especially given that Sigma Squad are wearing Mk III.