Infinite loading screen help

Woltane

Just bought the game on steam and when ever I start a new game and try to fast travel or enter a place and I get a loading screen it never ends, I go to my task bar and it says skyrim process doesn't want to answer, no matter what I do, I try looking on google for a fix no luck so far, anyone can help me ?

I forget to mention I have a few armor and weapons mods about only 10 active mods and I know they all work without any problems.

I think its related to one of the mods Im running but idk which one.

EDIT : I finally found the problem it was related to the mod called : crimson tide - blood.esp

When I had it activated my game was loading forever, well I guess I will have to remove the mod.

Edited by reviel

I forget to mention I have a few armor and weapons mods about only 10 active mods and I know they all work without any problems.

EDIT : I finally found the problem it was related to the mod called : crimson tide - blood.esp

When I had it activated my game was loading forever, well I guess I will have to remove the mod.

mine also started doing this right after instaling the new patch possable bug within it?... it has a habbit of making the game UNPLAYABLE.. the only option I have found is crt+alt+del open task manager and it loads... go figure then just exit tm

Edited by Ricksnowy

mine also started doing this right after instaling the new patch possable bug within it?... it has a habbit of making the game UNPLAYABLE.. the only option I have found is crt+alt+del open task manager and it loads... go figure then just exit tm

same it just restarted again a few hours earlier I don't why, it's that new crappy patch. I bought dawnguard too and somehow the quest glitch out after I enter the castle...

same it just restarted again a few hours earlier I don't why, it's that new crappy patch. I bought dawnguard too and somehow the quest glitch out after I enter the castle...

that dawnguard bug has been around since dawnguard was relaesed, yet not everyone experiances it and has yet to be fixed. If possiable revert back to patch 1.7.7 and that should fix the problem if it was a patch 1.8 issue.

well I can't even save, the game freeze when I try too rofl...

you don't even need to launch the game to revert it to a past patch

how do I do it, I have the game on steam.

Im using windows xp

Edited by reviel

you could try to see if your skyrim has a previous version backup, but the best case would be to look on these skyrim forums. A member uploaded a link to a youtube video with a download link for patch 1.7.7 skyrim.esm and update.esm, so we could revert back.

refinding it now.

Its pretty sad I bought this game today and I have been barely been able to play, bug after bug after crash after freeze, ridiculous, Ive been trying to fix it for the last 10 hours. That's the best 59$ I've ever spent on a game <insert sarcasm>.

Btw If I get the patch v1-7-7-0-6 from my friend computer and put it in my files will it work ? and will steam force me to update back to 1.8 ?

Edited by reviel