Infinite loading screen help

Woltane

These are the mods I'm currently using. I'm still getting infinite loading screen when trying to exit out the first vampire quest after I killed them and filled the chalice with blood. Im stuck in that cave cant exit out or I get stuck at loading screen. Getting seriously pissed off with bethesda here, I used boss to make sure everything is sorted out.

Skyrim.esm Active

Update.esm Active

Dawnguard.esm Active

HearthFires.esm Active

JSwords.esm Active

AP Skyrim.esm Active

Northborn Fur Hoods.esp Active

EinherjarArmor.esp Active

FaalSizaan.esp Active

LFArmors.esp Active

Tribunal Maskes by Zairaam.esp Active

voidLetsGetNaked.esp Active

zzALittleSexyApparelReplacer_normal.esp Active

FasterArrows50.esp

FasterArrows75.esp

FasterArrows100.esp Active

FasterArrows.esp Active

SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp Active

Populated Cities 2.esp Active

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp Active

Amanda.esp Active

Lyla.esp Active

Michelle.esp Active

Misha.esp Active

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp Active

Edited by reviel

I'm not seeing anything with your mods, nothing should casue the issues your having.

If your game isn't misreading what i sent, then 1.8 doesn't like Dawnguard too much, and im not sure what you can do.

I feel stupid for asking this but do you have skse? If you do try creating a shortcut of it an use that to start your game, and if you truly have 1.8 then get the new version of skske and install it

I do have it and I did use boss to clean up everything. However none of my mods require the use of SKSE, I do believe it's a problem related to dawnguard too, it's possible.

I've read online that it might also be a memory problem but I doubt it since skyrim can go up to 4gig of use and I'm barely using 1 gig.

I'm going to try reinstalling everything and see what happen.

K finally was able to revert to patch 1.7 but still get infinite loading screen. It's gotta be one of those mods for sure.

Well I guess I will just simply remove all my mods, I got no choice this game is so dumb.

Edited by reviel

I do have it and I did use boss to clean up everything. However none of my mods require the use of SKSE, I do believe it's a problem related to dawnguard too, it's possible.

I've read online that it might also be a memory problem but I doubt it since skyrim can go up to 4gig of use and I'm barely using 1 gig.

I'm going to try reinstalling everything and see what happen.

K finally was able to revert to patch 1.7 but still get infinite loading screen. It's gotta be one of those mods for sure.

Well I guess I will just simply remove all my mods, I got no choice this game is so dumb.

remove them all completly and add readd one mod at a time until you find the one that is causing the infinite load screen, its tedious, but it works when your sure its a mod problem.

Ok so I wasnt getting any infinite loading screen for almost 5 hours and I was able to advance in my quest pretty far but just restarted again, lol.......great trying to travel not working anymore.

Everything seemed to be fine without all my mods but just suddently restarted, seriously this bug is annoying its randomly happening its related to dawncrap.

Edited by reviel

well yep no more infinite loading screen I found the problem it was related to a mod a believe which was not showing up with an .esp file I got it fixed after I reinstalled every single of my mods [sadface] at least it's fixed but after I reverted back to 1.7 with my friend files steam forced me back to 1.8 because of something related to the need of convert the game content on steam I have no clue what it was but what ever, no more problem and my game is fixed, yay for steam updates lol.

well yep no more infinite loading screen I found the problem it was related to a mod a believe which was not showing up with an .esp file I got it fixed after I reinstalled every single of my mods [sadface] at least it's fixed but after I reverted back to 1.7 with my friend files steam forced me back to 1.8 because of something related to the need of convert the game content on steam I have no clue what it was but what ever, no more problem and my game is fixed, yay for steam updates lol.