Tails Player Model

XDeathSpeedX

i think the same question could be made to you. Why would you want to play as tails from the sonic games in fallout 3? Play the sonic games if you like that character, but what does he have to do with fallout and why should someone spend that time doing this just for you?

Most of these suggestions are for things that could be used by many people, like a better targeting system, better inventory, better ui's, better weapon choices, but playing as tails is something i predict only you want. Making a model of something like that takes a long time, and making him somehow use weapons or do any kind of animation can take just as long.

Games like quake/tribes/unreal tournament/etc make models of unrelated characters, but thats because a lot of people want models for those games that are from their favorite games like homer simpson, spaceman spiff, dante from devilmaycry, etc. I dont think you're going to find someone to mod this for you here, but best of luck to you.

• 4 weeks later...
i think the same question could be made to you. Why would you want to play as tails from the sonic games in fallout 3? Play the sonic games if you like that character, but what does he have to do with fallout and why should someone spend that time doing this just for you?

This is like telling people who put other characters from other games in othr games that what their doing is pointless.

Most of these suggestions are for things that could be used by many people, like a better targeting system, better inventory, better ui's, better weapon choices, but playing as tails is something i predict only you want. Making a model of something like that takes a long time, and making him somehow use weapons or do any kind of animation can take just as long.

Games like quake/tribes/unreal tournament/etc make models of unrelated characters, but thats because a lot of people want models for those games that are from their favorite games like homer simpson, spaceman spiff, dante from devilmaycry, etc. I dont think you're going to find someone to mod this for you here, but best of luck to you.

Isn't this a REQUEST forum?

Archived