Midas Magic ( Unabel To Install )

ReligiousKitten

Hi, I have been trying to install Midas Magic, and I can't get it to work. I wanna add that I am on BootCamp Windows 7 on a MacBookPro, and my SkyRim, is sort of, Pirated/Cracked, or whatever you wanna call it. ( Downloaded free of the internet )

I'm new to Windows, and I don't know much about it, I'm not sure if my SkyRim is Moddable or what, but is there anyway to know ? I looked at a video about how to install it, and he used WinRar, do you need that for SkyRim Mods to work ?

I placed the Download in the SkyRim Folder and replaced the Files when it asked do you want to merge the two Files together, I said yes and replaced them, and I went to my SkyRim Launcher and I selected it and clicked Ok. I also noticed both on Steam and Nexus Mod Manager, when I clicked Launch SkyRim, it said Error Code 5:0000065434,so I had to manually go into my SkyRim and start it, do you need to launch SkyRim like so for the Mods to work ? Anyway I played my SkyRim and I could not tell a difference, where do I find the Spell Books, I checked in the RiverWood Trader and looked for the chest that has all the spells, not there, I used "PSB" in the console, could not find it, This is the latest version of Midas Magic, so I don't know if they changed how you get the Spells or whatever, I have tried Nexus Mod Manager, no success, I have tried subscribing through Steam, no success, so basically I am wondering how others downloaded the Mod and If they could tell me how to do it and what I did wrong and If I need WinRar to do it or whatever. I know I have a lot of problems and questions, but any help out there would be most appreciated ! :)

Thank You For Taking The Time To Read This !

ReligiousKitten

Buy the game

Banned

-DrGrimm