CTD when finishing unlikely valentine quest when you an approaching diamond city

Panter22

Hi all so i recently deleted the game remove all the mods format computer and upgrade to new win 10 version did a full reinstall of the game + Nexus Mod Manager add 88 mods the game was running fine no random CTD everything was working ok until i started unlikely valentine quest after i finish it the game will CTD when i approaching diamond city tru my game play i never experienced any corrupted save this is

My Comp spec

Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit

AMD FX-8370 Eight-Core Processor

Memory: 28672MB RAM

Radeon RX 480 Graphics

Mod list

Fallout4.esm=1

DLCRobot.esm=1

DLCworkshop01.esm=1

DLCCoast.esm=1

DLCworkshop02.esm=1

DLCworkshop03.esm=1

DLCNukaWorld.esm=1

HUDFramework.esm=1

ArmorKeywords.esm=1

Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp=1

WorkshopFramework.esm=1

TrueStormsFO4.esm=1

AORobcoReconScope.esl=1

NPCScaling.esm=1

FAR.esl=1

SimSettlements.esm=1

SimSettlements_IDEKsLogisticsStation.esl=1

SimSettlements_CityPlanPack_ContestEntries.esp=1

Armorsmith Extended.esp=1

SimSettlements_MegaPack_YearOne.esp=1

Quad_Accelerator.esp=1

P90.esp=1

P90NPC.esp=1

RecruitableSettlers.esp=1

SettlementMenuManager.esp=1

HaxAUG.esp=1

PD_LowerWeapon.esp=1

SVT40.esp=1

SVT40-AWKCR.esp=1

WattzLaserGun.esp=1

TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp=1

TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp=1

TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsetsFH.esp=1

F4NV-N99.esp=1

MP7.esp=1

CriticalHitsOutsideofVATS.esp=1

LegendaryRarity50.esp=1

LegendaryAllDifficulties20x.esp=1

BossChestsHaveLegendaries.esp=1

Live Dismemberment - Mental.esp=1

Live Dismemberment - Mind-Blowing.esp=1

Live Dismemberment - POSTAL.esp=1

Live Dismemberment - Brutal.esp=1

Live Dismemberment - Insane-o.esp=1

Live Dismemberment - Liebermode.esp=1

Live Dismemberment - Regular.esp=1

dD-Action Ragdoll Force.esp=1

W.A.T.Minutemen.esp=1

SlowTime.esp=1

EveryonesBestFriend.esp=1

Survivalist GoBags-Chem Station.esp=1

CGOsoundsplugin.esp=1

NoLoopingWeaponSounds.esp=1

Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp=1

Weapons of Fate.esp=1

Weapons of Fate - Reduced Bullet Speed.esp=1

RightHandedHuntingRifle.esp=1

HuntingRifleSounds.esp=1

Clean Water - Tropical.esp=1

Arbitration - Better Combat AI.esp=1

Arbitration - Reduced Grenade Spam.esp=1

Arbitration - Stealth Overhaul.esp=1

SurvivalOptions.esp=1

DarkerNightsDetection.esp=1

CROSS_GoreCrits.esp=1

CROSS_GoreCrits_FarHarborPatch.esp=1

CROSS_ReducedLaserSmoke.esp=1

InstitWeapPosit.esp=1

L96A1.esp=1

3dscopes-replacer.esp=1

3dscopes-replacer-robcorecon.esp=1

3dscopes-replacer-wattz.esp=1

3dscopes-svt40.esp=1

PIP-Pad.esp=1

TrueStormsFO4-NukaWorld-FH-Compat.esp=1

DarkerNights.esp=1

WAYN_CompanionTracking.esp=1

WAYN_CompanionTracking_Automatron.esp=1

Immersive HUD.esp=1

EnclaveUniform.esp=1

FactionFlagsRedux_SimSettlementsAddOn.esp=1

AmericaRising-GearOfTheEnclave.esp=1

Sim Settlements Faction Pack - The Enclave All-In-One.esp=1

FO4 NPCs Travel.esp=1

BOUNTIESFORYOU.esp=1

CBBE.esp=1

Mercenary.esp=1

Insignificant Object Remover.esp=1

BostonFPSFixAIO.esp=1

Companion Infinite Ammo.esp=1

GR123 West Tek Tactical Gloves.esp=1

SimSettlements_XPAC_Conqueror.esp=1

RU556.esp=1

NV4.esp=1

SalvageBeacons.esp=1

WestTekTacticalOptics.esp=1

WestTekTacticalOptics-AWKCR.esp=1

Ok i have move the Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch load that under true-storms and am having same issue CTD so i move the load order back and notes something else immediately after the exit tunnel after 30-60sec game will CTD tried both ways Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch under true-storms and Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch above true-storms at first i was sure the ctd is the diamond city but now am not sure what is causing CTD

Ok i have move the Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch load that under true-storms and am having same issue CTD so i move the load order back and notes something else immediately after the exit tunnel after 30-60sec game will CTD tried both ways Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch under true-storms and Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch above true-storms at first i was sure the ctd is the diamond city but now am not sure what is causing CTD

disable it now and test.

To your knowledge do any of the mods you have need or require F4SE ?

F4SE from last I knew is out dated and the games systems were updated and no longer support anything that code uses.

There's a lot of talk / discussion as to why that is.

My opinion only, I suspect Valve or Bethesda is deliberately doing changes and are not remotely concerned about it's use nor cares about mods made with the code.

A lot of mod's no longer function due to this fact.

IF you have mods that explicitly depends on that application, FO4 script extender, this may be why your having difficulty.

I do not use it and all my games run fine. But I also do not download mods that are specifically requiring it's use.

I have remotely connected to a lof of peoples machines just to remove all the code related to that add on software so they can play their games.

It's getting to be too much any more...please read all the complaints, get familiar with this issue.

any mods I currently use come from Bethesda through the games own inter phase.

No mod's externally.

How ever I can purge some saved game files to remove bad code. I got a hit rate of about 88 %

To your knowledge do any of the mods you have need or require F4SE ?

F4SE from last I knew is out dated and the games systems were updated and no longer support anything that code uses.

There's a lot of talk / discussion as to why that is.

My opinion only, I suspect Valve or Bethesda is deliberately doing changes and are not remotely concerned about it's use nor cares about mods made with the code.

A lot of mod's no longer function due to this fact.

IF you have mods that explicitly depends on that application, FO4 script extender, this may be why your having difficulty.

I do not use it and all my games run fine. But I also do not download mods that are specifically requiring it's use.

I have remotely connected to a lof of peoples machines just to remove all the code related to that add on software so they can play their games.

It's getting to be too much any more...please read all the complaints, get familiar with this issue.

any mods I currently use come from Bethesda through the games own inter phase.

No mod's externally.

How ever I can purge some saved game files to remove bad code. I got a hit rate of about 88 %

i understand what you are saying so how can i check if the mod reg F4SE where and how i don't mind purging all the mods and my save am no computer expert all i did is follow the guide old guides (YouTube) how to get mods working

Edited by Panter22

Ok i did a little test which mod reg FO4SE Mod Configuration Menu the mane one + other mods that goes with Mod Configuration Menu

It's up to you to determine what mods you installed that require the use of those tools/mod's.

I simply avoid those types due to unknown changes can occur without notice and break a lot of software, week, months of planning.

I do in fact use 1 tool, a mod manager that has software built-in that indicates, isolates FO4SE TYPES of mods via a mouse over, lists them in the form of highlights / mouse over.

fo4-tool.jpg

Edited by Purr4me

I think i found out what is causing my game to ctd saves i started fresh and i ctd Random so reversed one save back then i when to the same spot and i didn't ctd is there a program or a mod or something to prevent that btw i notes you have mod organizer 2 are you experienced any CTD