Incendiary Ammo/Night Vision goggles ?

Halsfield

Just as the title said (i apologize if someone has already requested/suggested this, i didnt see it anywhere), id love to see a mod that added a fire-effect on impact like the chinese pistol upgrade. Maybe also electricity-charged bullets that would stun, but i figured incendiary was easier because the effect would simply need to be copied to a few other pistols/assault rifles/etc.

I'd also like to see armor piercing ammo, that allows you to punch through some DR(maybe make it impossible to use against power armor to limit it a bit).

Another thing i have not found, maybe its in-game and i just havent found it yet, but something that i cannot believe they dont have is a simple pair of night-vision goggles or some sort of ability/mutation perk that allows you to see better in the dark.

The un-modded pipboy's light is terrible, worse than the flashlight in doom 3 and thats saying something. So something (it doesnt necessarily have to be IR goggles i guess) that allows you to either gain better night-vision, heck even a mutated carrot that increases night-time eyesight for a short time, would be amazing.

I'm currently using a mod that increases the light given off by the pipboy, but i want to be able to sneak around AND see well without freaking out everytime a ghoul does that super-speed/silent running stuff at me and attacks me before i notice he's there and i make a mess of my pants=p

edit: i just saw on the 2nd or 3rd page there was a post about heat-vision goggles, but as i said id be fine with any kind of way to see better in the dark without simply using a torch/flashlight/pipboy increase so i could also be stealthy with it.

Archived