Increased wildlife

SunshineBlind

It would be cool if there were more wildlife everywhere, like running for 10mins, you might run into 2 monsters, would be cool if it was 4. Also, if there were more raider camps or something (alike the one in the large shop near megaton.)

OH if new raiders took over the shop near megaton.

edit:

When the mod tools come out, you could totally bring over some of the monsters from oblivion, give them a little texture change, and BOOM radiated monsters.

It would be cool if there were more wildlife everywhere, like running for 10mins, you might run into 2 monsters, would be cool if it was 4. Also, if there were more raider camps or something (alike the one in the large shop near megaton.)

OH if new raiders took over the shop near megaton.

edit:

When the mod tools come out, you could totally bring over some of the monsters from oblivion, give them a little texture change, and BOOM radiated monsters.

Yeah, however I would like to keep the wasteland feeling of desolation. I don't want it to be crawling with animals, I just want there to be more varied sorts of monsters and animals :)

I'd like to see some mutated fish , nothing as annoying as the ones in oblivion, but just some kind of water life , frogs, etc. Why are only land animals allowed to survive nuclear fallout? who's to say aquatic life wouldnt adjust as well ? i know mirelurks are sort of amphibious but id like to see things with fins and maybe that wouldnt follow you out.

Of course this would mean you would need to make combat work better underwater.

This game seriously needs a boost of Rad scorpions, I recall in fallout 1 and 2 constantly getting my ass kicked by the little bastards. Reduce the Murliurks because they are outrageously over powered and are in too many numbers, plus they aren't even a Fallout creature, they're an oblivion creature.. "I SAW A MUDCRAB THE OTHER DAY!"

Definitely needs more rad scorpions, reduce the number of Mole Rats too as they are weak push overs. More rad roaches (like poo loads, I've encountered packs of 12 of the little bastards, its crazy seeing VATS try to kill them all one by one so imagine a whole hoard of the little bastards.)

My advice would be to increase the number of Fallout specific creatures, make the wasteland just brutal as it was in Fallout 1 and 2.

Archived