Problem SKSE 1.8

Razor444

If you are using version 2, Gopher has the console commands listed on the front page for iHud here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3222

But what code should I use? I do not even understand these things.

I think these are the ones you want (make sure you're running version 2 of iHud):

set iHUDCrosshairOnActivate to 0

set iHUDCrosshairOnSpell to 0

set iHUDCrosshairOnRanged to 0

Watching the video on the iHud's page might help you understand it a bit better.

Ty i resolved but i have another problem the saves, when I save (and unless very often) and I close the game and go in the Documents folder full of files bailouts were formed. skse, and 3 saves original. ess, how do I get only the 3 original bailouts as in previous skse?

NOTE: I see disappear the "Compass" one of the objectives, location, caves etc ... Use the Mod "A Thinner Compass."

Edited by Razor444

The .skse saves are part of the new versions of SKSE. They only store script information for SKSE as far as I know. They are very small files and won't hurt anything.

I don't know what version of A Thinner Compass you are using, but this is the suggestion from the iHud readme:

For anyone having problems with missing HUD elements:

2) If you are using the iHUD Compatible version of 'A Thinner Compass' you should uninstall this. You can use the standard version of 'A Thinner Compass' but note that it will prevent you getting a crosshair [pluses] when mounted. This is not a conflict, it is a problem with [A Thinner Compass] as it has not been updated for some time.

The .skse saves are part of the new versions of SKSE. They only store script information for SKSE as far as I know. They are very small files and won't hurt anything.

I don't know what version of A Thinner Compass you are using, but this is the suggestion from the iHud readme:

2) If you are using the iHUD Compatible version of 'A Thinner Compass' you should uninstall this. You can use the standard version of 'A Thinner Compass' but note that it will prevent you getting a crosshair [pluses] when mounted. This is not a conflict, it is a problem with [A Thinner Compass] as it has not been updated for some time.

So if I put "A Thinner Compass," the first version returns the crosshair pulse? Right?

So if I put "A Thinner Compass," the first version returns the crosshair pulse? Right?

No, he's saying you wont have a crosshair when you're on a horse.