Some Binoculars

skunknste

Hi, can someone make some binoculars so i can look accross the landscape to find traders ect. It would be cool if you had to create them with two shot glasses and a leather belt or something. Hey a telescope would be even better.

Now i think about it, one of thoses enclave eyebots ( i think thats what there called ) would be amazing, so you could use it by remote control to scout about at fast speeds to quickly look about, seeing through its eyes. Maybe have a range limit on it.

Anyway, anyone of them would be great.

I REALLY want a telescope!!! I'm sick of having to use my Sniper Rifle all the time! I think a telescope would feel more 'post apocalyptic' than binoculars, for some reason, and could use a tweaked version of the scope HUD anyway?

Heck, I wonder if it would be possible even without a CS "just" by making a new weapon with a high max zoom and scope HUD, one that makes no sounds when fired, takes no ammo, and does no damage? All you'd need then was a model for dropping it on the ground.

A telescope or binocs would be perfect for the setting. No trees in the way, you could see for miles. Dont know if you would need the CS, but there are plenty of new weapon mods out. Maybe it would be simple. :pirate:

Archived