Clutter & Treasure of Skyrim

slainia

Figured it was time I posted this in the forums, although I've been working on it for just over a month.

CToS is a mod that will try and give the friendly npcs of Skyrim a bit of depth & visual personality by placing various items throughout their homes.

You can download it at the nexus,here

I am also adding small bits of treasure to certain friendly locations that may be stolen & displayed at home. These include statues, 'collectors items' (ornate boxes and the like, typically 1 of a kind) and various other visually interesting (unanimated) items.

So far, as of the version I'm uploading tonight, I've finished the following interiors:

Broad changes: (so far to whiterun, parts of solitude and parts of windhelm.)

- Personal hygiene & laundry stuff has been added throughout. (Non-Animated.)

- Harvest-ready planters (typically the common plants, OR those that would make sense to be there based on the npc.)

- Non-harvestable planters you can steal

- New pottery, flower vases

Whiterun: (Everything should be fully navmeshed.)

Major Changes:

Dragonsreach (except basement, prison cells & guards barracks.) Rearranged kids room, added toys, harvest-ready planters in farengar's quarters, some more planters to the front entrance of dr.

Belethor's shop - loft has a new layout. Added new items to his inventory to buy/steal. Had to add a small bit of extra lighting.

Arcadia's Cauldron - loft has a new layout, including an area with small failed potion experiments and so on. (Not unbalanced.)

Severio's house - layout, clutter

Windhelm:

Major Changes: None currently

Small changes to a few of the poorer citizens houses, including a couple hidden strongboxes. Typical laundry & personal hygiene items, rug and clothes drying racks. Hopefully will eventually be adding morrowind relics.

Small Changes to most of the houses & interior shops, including a couple weapon racks etc where appropriate. (lowlevel.)

NOTE: With the presence of the thieves guild, some of skyrims' citizens are afraid/weary of having their wealth on display. They have decided to hide at least small items away from prying eyes. Look under floor boards, behind shelves, under sacks and so on for hidden strongboxes. ***does not intefere with tg quests.***

Solitude:

Major Changes

- Radiant Raimant - new layout, extra seamstress-styled clutter. Some is purchasable, some just static. All items should be owned. Includes: Sewing bust, sewing kits, loose spools of thread, book of patterns. Static barrels of wool. Navmeshed should be ok.

Edited by slainia