Your character wanders (enters sandbox mode)

AddramyrPalinor

So here's an ESP for you guys to mess with: http://www.mediafire.com/?dhchj3r6n54rwit

Now all someone has to do is edit the esp to attach a script to the AI Package to tell it to toggle the player to be AI controlled when IsIdlePlaying is true. Or else the next step (re-toggling it back to being player driven when the player initiates mouse movement / etc.) can't be done.

Actor > Filter: Player

to get the player

• 1 year later...

Found this thread via Google after trying my luck in the CK with Packages.

I downloaded the esp, but it's really no more than I was able to figure out already.

But, I did find Serana's sandbox script. DLC1NPCMonitoringPlayer is the name of it. It states the obvious - if the Player is not doing anything for x amount of time, look busy.

However, it uses the player as a reference point, obviously, so I'm unsure if the script could be modified to apply to the player. I guess change all the "player" references to "self"? However, that doesn't seem to address the issue of handing the player over to AI Control automatically (which is my preference, rather than a spellhack or via console).

Then again, I suppose if there were a script function/command that basically said "if no input detected for x amount of time, setplayeraidriven", (simplistic, I know), then that would do it. However, if it were that simple, it would have been done by now :lol: