Multiple Reports of Vortex not fully installing mod assets

Thirdstorm

Afternoon,

Returning to modding after an extended break on and "ArmorKeywords" we've had multiple bug reports directly or indirectly linked to assets not fully installing (Stuck in workbenches, crashes in work benches, missing models, missing textures) during a period we had no updates for months.

A few people who were not the original bug poster have commented that they traced the issue to Vortex not fully installing ArmorKeywords and it's BA2's and they were forced to either use NMM to install AK or manually extract the files.

Adding a new wrinkle an update was pushed to ArmorKeywords last night and I've got reports of Vortex reporting it as "Out of Date" even with the FMOD and ESM having version numbers sequenced up.

Of course I don't have error messages or Build versions, but was hoping to discuss the FMOD we use and see if something in it is incompatible with Vortex.

We are using the "FOMOD Creation Tool"

Thanks!

It's LOOT that's reporting the update to be "Out of Date," not Vortex. Vortex simply passes along the LOOT warnings.

I've installed the update using Vortex, and I have had no hiccups - no missing masters, no botched BA2 installs, etc. In spite of the LOOT warning, the update is working just the way it's supposed to.