Cannot reach the nexus login server

angelo070898

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nevermind - wasn't on nexus mods for 1.5 Years and just caught up with all the overload issues in the past year.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1297315-end-of-year-network-review/

Retrying login several Times until it worked.

Promise:

As soon as i can muster the money you just made yourself a new lifetime Premiummember.

Keep the awesome work up (and hopefully get the Load Problems handeled soon).

Same here - after updating the login failed. Rebooted comp and it worked just fine. Thanks folks!

I have it the other way around. Updated yesterday and it worked fine the first time I tried to use it. Now I get that Message everytime I try to log in.

Things I tried are the firewall-stuff, automatic admin-start, changed the keyboard-layout (as suggested on another board), CFF-Explorer (to use more than 2GB of Memory), de- and reactivated the "stay logged in", wrote my nick completely in upper- and in lowercase.

I will not reinstall the OS because of this. Not only because installing and updating all used programs would took me days that I don't have the time for. Just de- and reinstalling that programm for every start would be too much for me.