Oblivion Khajiit for Skyrim

Mayfly53

Hello All,

I see here a mod that makes Oblivion Khajiit into Skyrim likeness. I was wondering if anyone would be able to do the reverse, that is, to make the Skyrim Khajiit look like those in Oblivion, particularly the heads. Personally, I dislike those tufts of fur on the sides of the face, preferring the more streamlined Khajiiit head from Oblivion.

I know porting is only allowed if it is for personal use, not general release, so I'm not sure if I can ask for a port. I would do it myself, only I own Oblivion on the xbox 360, not the pc. If it would be legal for someone to send me the relevant meshes and textures so I could port them for personal use, I would be happy enough with that. Unfortunately, I do not know the legalities of doing so.

Failing that, is there anyone who would be willing to make a mod which makes Khajiit in Skyrim look like their Oblivion counterparts?

• 5 years later...

Bump! Spent hours on RaceMenu trying to sculpt an Oblivion-looking Khajiit head in Skyrim, but these damn Skyrim sideburns are impossible to remove!

I'd be happy to offer compensation if someone were able to sculpt my Khajiit (big square head with no sideburn bits) from Oblivion into Skyrim.

RaceMenu seems like the best option atm, but requires hours of work...

Please reply here, PM me, or reach me on twitter @Wilburgur_ if you're able to help and I'll see what I can offer you!

Thanks!

IMO, Oblivion Khajiits are ugly as F. I have a mod the removes the sideburns on the khajiit head. There are two male Khajiit heads in the mod. Just use the head slider to switch to the one without sideburns. I sill have work to do on the males though, like normal maps.

Khajiit Overhaul