Realistic damage and health

Johnnyska

I know there are a few overhaul mods out there that increase damage significantly but the scaling HP makes it so that I can still take 5 or 6 shots before I go down at even level 5. I need static HP! Could anyone make a mod that caps HP for Human characters at 75 and decreases endurance bonuses by 2 or so. Also capping super mutant and deathclaw HP at 150-200 in order to make them seem scary again. This would be greatly appreciated.

Oooooh I almost forgot. With that small health I suppose armor values will certainly have to be changed up to be more realistic as well in order for armor to be effective at all. Since I don't know how to calculate DR for it to make sense I'll use percentages. Power armors should negate 85% of small arms fire, combat armor = 35-40%, recon armor= 20%, leather armor = 10%, clothing = 0%(or some other arbitrary amount). big guns should be able to rip through most armors with ease except power armor which should only negate around 25% of the damage. Hope that makes sense.

Archived