Storage rental

tgorman

I know it's not the coolest idea. However paying a fee per day or week to store things a locker or something would add to the realism. I know I can just drop things around a shop and come back, but if i put them in a locker they show up for sale (i.e. Megaton).

Just a thought.

Or better yet, as special storage that also works as a delivery system, you pay them a service fee to put items in their mobile containers, they lock it, and you can go to each traveling merchant to take them back.

A way to make this work is to create a mod which creates a Global container (which means can be accessed from anywhere), and then link this container to each merchant's dialogue.

Maybe you will pay only to open up the container, at about 100 caps average, and maybe at harder places, with more enemies or dungeons, it will cost more.

EDIT: Oh yes, we definitely need a organization mod for inventory though, because its a pain to click click click through every item only to accidentally hit A and take them all back, and end up closing the container, in which you pay to open again.

Archived