Drug use in Fallout 3!!

xbeanerx

I would like People in the waste land to be hooked on Crack,,,I want to be a dope man and people in the Waste Land Know the your the man with the dope!!

but before u sell Crack u Must find the Schamatics for Crack cocaine.

you will need a empty Jar of mayonise some baking Soda Purifid Water and some coke caine and an Stove to cook the crack!

When people hit the Pipe you must be able to see there eyes get Big and wide Open they become cluckers sell you guns parts, clothes ,food and so on!

POST EDITED BY MODERATOR

I suggest you clean up your posts in the future. This forum will not tolerate name calling and crude remarks. If you wish to remain a member here, please keep that in mind.

Any more insults or sexual references in your posts will be dealt with accordingly.

Stampede

Thankyou for censoring your post. Nothing wrong with drugs.. Nothing wrong with child killing and certainly nothing wrong with hookers. Fallout isn't a franchise for stupid conservatives like in Australia (where I live) who have a problem with morphine. Fallout is for those who want a real hardcore post-apoch journey ala Mad Max 1. Hell Mad Max 1 got away with so much and that was filmed right in my own backyard almost!.

Making your own drugs would be an excelent addition to the game. I definitely support it, even if it is immoral. But I mean what you do in Post-Apoch stays in Post-Apoch.. and anyone who gets that wrong is a total idiot that should be confined to a mental asylum because that's just not how things work in the real world.

And yes you should be able to deal them.

Thankyou for censoring your post. Nothing wrong with drugs.. Nothing wrong with child killing and certainly nothing wrong with hookers. Fallout isn't a franchise for stupid conservatives like in Australia (where I live) who have a problem with morphine. Fallout is for those who want a real hardcore post-apoch journey ala Mad Max 1. Hell Mad Max 1 got away with so much and that was filmed right in my own backyard almost!.

Making your own drugs would be an excelent addition to the game. I definitely support it, even if it is immoral. But I mean what you do in Post-Apoch stays in Post-Apoch.. and anyone who gets that wrong is a total idiot that should be confined to a mental asylum because that's just not how things work in the real world.

And yes you should be able to deal them.

Thank you so much cyberpunk for your Post I feel the same way

I have edited the rest of the post.

Stampede

If I recall correctly, in FO 2 you can get involved in the production and distribution of Jet, so such a mod for FO 3 wouldn't be at all out of place.

Archived