I want to Piss in the Bar after drinking to much nuka-cola Or beer

xbeanerx

Why can we Not Piss I am tired of Holding it in!

Every time I pound 5 or 6 Nuka-colas My Character Should feel the need to pee any were in the Bushes maybe even take a Dump after eating junk food maybe wipe your ass with a rock.

We need realism if im in a Bar and i been Drinking Shots of Scotch and Pounding a few beers a New Option should Open that Says "Pull Down Your Zipper And Take a Piss In the Bar" Infront of every One and they react to what u are doing.

because this isn't postal.. plus how the hell do you expect females to do that?!

however it would be great if toilets served a purpose outside of being used for drinking water... YUCK..

so your point is a valid one.. I would like to see this as a mod.. what the hell were Bethesda thinking lol.

because this isn't postal.. plus how the hell do you expect females to do that?!

however it would be great if toilets served a purpose outside of being used for drinking water... YUCK..

so your point is a valid one.. I would like to see this as a mod.. what the hell were Bethesda thinking lol.

I never played Postal so i do Not know what you are talking about But i would just like a lot more realism!

as for females they can :whistling: Squat to pee some were in the Bushes and they can clean them selfs with the Humble leaf or a rock what ever!

LOL!

Archived