The Jigsaw, Please complete!

Axeface

Community!

After days of struggling with not enough information/too much misinformation and outdated instructions... I beg this of the community...

Please, please, please can someone with the knowledge complete this massively convoluted jigsaw of conflicting cosmetic mods?

If a mod showed up that went from UNP Skinny at 0 weight to a decently sized woman at 100 (like cbbe curvy), with vanilla armour completely replaced/fixed, XCE face textures as a base and for men (as XCE completes men), with EEO thrown in for good measure... that I could click 'activate' with in NMM and never think about it again, I think I might build a statue of that person and die in peace.

I understand that permission must be sought out for such a compilation, but for the love of all that is good and holy it is DIRELY needed.

So many of the mods make so many things right, but miss so much more... Things that dont quite work unless you fin a patch, things that conflict with other things.

It's a jigsaw and it needs completing!

My mind has already turned to the consistency of deliquescent potato salad from all the BBP's and BBE's its been reading, that I am in less of a position to compile a megamod than I was two days ago (and that was no position at all because I dont understand which textures do what, and how they match together in-game).

Looking for a saviour!

Edited by Axeface

Never gonna happen. You just described a mod that allows all bits and pieces from various mods that were even created to replace one another (like mentioning UNP and CBBE) to all work together at the click of a button with no clipping. Even the stock armors can't all be mixed and matched without clipping. Don't believe me try putting the hide gauntlets on the daedric armor and watch your arms disappear, or try putting a redguard headwrap on any number of armors.

Best you can hope for is pick the selection you want and maybe someone out there nice might be willing to tweak those mods to fit that one character you design. You'll never get point and click mesh compatibility like you're asking for. Far too much work and far too many variables.

Actually the Nexus doesn't even allow compilations to be uploaded, for reasons which bben46 outlines here, and which after giving it some thought make perfect sense

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/825932-i-want-to-know-everything-a-mod-tesv-the-right-tool/page__p__6616948__fromsearch__1#entry6616948

Altering your game to suit your personal preferences takes a little skill and knowledge (and more than a little experimenting), who knew?