Mod idea's i have

TheCommanderOfThe101st

Ok, so i built my small town on the anchorage memorial island *im using RTS*, and was thinking well i would love to have part of it underground in side the utility section of the Memorial. But since Mirlurks are there thats kinda hard to do, so i wanted to see if any one will take my idea and make it. So here is my idea, i want some one to make a miniature water purifier inside of it while making the mirlurks be gone after a certain point in the game, like after you do the wasteland surival guide. Or you just go in and clear it out and they don't respawn. And with this there is clean water pouring out of the purifier from one side, and the other side is sucking it in. Makeing a small area around the island having clean water and the other radioactive water.

My other thought is that i want to see if any one can make a mod where you build your own fort along side with RTS, like in fallout new vegas with wasteland defense. And you can recruit your own gaurds instead of having to wait from 24 hours to get a wastelander to join you. And with this mod you get special people to join you which increase attacks or your defenses for caps. And improved walls so they don't break so easy.

And i know a lot of people asked to make Metro trains to move and be able to use to travel to area's in the wasteland. This is possible to do but its hard, so i want to see if some one will make a mod where a guy from a unknown world comes in and tells you and that he can help you rebuild the wasteland for a heavy price. The limit of building's should be limited so that atleast it is still the wasteland, but all the metro stations can be part of this and you can pay him 10,000 to 50,000 to rebuild a metro tunnel and put everything back. And then a another mod that works with this mod can make the trains moveable to stations so you can rejoice knowning you helped the people of the wasteland get to places where they can ask for help much for quickly from the BoS against the supermutants. And in return for this you get a income rating based on the amount of land/ building's you rebuilt and the area it is in. like Flooded metro where not many people travel pat cause of raider's and supermutants, but fall's church would be used by the BoS a lot to fight the enemy.

Well if any one likes my thoughts please leave a comment and post any ideas you have.

*note im not a modder i would suck at it so don't ask me to make it i rather have a pro do it than me

Edited by TheCommanderOfThe101st