Wierd Conversations Between Illia and Eola!?

GodKingVivec

Ok so i was using the UFO follower mod and was forming a tricked out gang of female dragon slayers, when all of a sudden Eola spouts out "Well! fancy meeting you again!" Illia replies something and then eola says "well, if you find any big strong men, bring them to us!" to which both have a good laugh then illia says "..." and eola replies "oh come now... dont go away mad..."

Has anyone else experienced this? its voiced and everything like it belongs in the game and isnt part of a mod. it happens at random and seems to imply that Eola and Illia have a history.

i've heard this conversation between hulda( the inn keeper of The Bannered Mare in whiterun) ,saadia ( who works there ) , and Heimskr( a monk who preaches outside beside the statue of talos) the three of them gather in Bannered Mare and then Heimskr start the conversation( well hello what can a gentleman do for 2 good ladies ? ) and someimes hlulda continuous and sometimes saadia ( well, if you find any big strong men, bring them to us! ) then both laugh and then Heimskr says some swearing then saadia says: oh come now... don't go away mad.. :whistling:

and there is a conversation between saadia and hulda that starts with " oh fancy seeing you here ) and they say some words and then leave

i don't have the UFO , it's the common conversation in skyrim specially in whiterun inn :happy:

really? O.o maybe ive never been in the right place at the right time. it only happens between eola and illia on mine when theyre both in my party. i was thinking they knew eachother since theyre both mages, i figured theyd been in a coven together at some point and sacrificed dudes or somethin.