Crash on load (after Behtesda logo)

VigoSkirata

This is a problem I have now had twice. I just recently started playing Skyrim with mods, so all of the following mods are, I believe up to date.

Current Mods installed:

Convenient Horses (v4.4)

Glowing Ore Veins 300 (v2.00)

HiAlgoBoost FPS Performance Accelerator 2 (v2.10)

Hunting In Skyrim (v1.2.1)

Magic Duel (v1.1.3)

SKSE (1.6.5)

SkyUI (v.2.2)

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhal (v1.2h)

Wearable Lanterns (v2.2a)

XCE - Xenius Character Enhancement (v1.13)

Cinematic Lighting (ENB-HD6)

I have the Nexus Mod Manager, and I successfully installed all of these mods on Saturday 11/10/2012. They all worked fantastically. However, Sunday, when I attempted to play again, the game would get to the Bethesda logo, and before getting to the 'continue' page, would crash. I am using the SKSE loader from the file to launch the game, instead of launching it through Steam (because that is what it said to do, otherwise SKSE wouldn't work).

I looked online, followed the advice of disabling all of the mods and running it that way to see if it worked - it did not. Process of elimination therefore told me that it was more than just the possibility of a bad mod, so I took the next step, uninstalled everything, game included, and reinstalled fresh. Happily, the game and all the mods worked beautifully. I could play the game, save, quit, go do something else, come back later, re-open the game, and it still worked.

BUT...when i shut my computer off for the night and come back the next day, it does not work. It crashes after the Bethesda logo regardless of having the mods on or off, and using the SKSE launcher OR the Steam launcher causes the same thing to happen. My only guess is something is corrupted, but I'm not good enough with this stuff to know what to look for.

Does anyone have some insight to provide on what is wrong?

I disabled all the mods, and removed any mod files that I could not disable with the mod manager (back to vanilla settings). I ran the "Verify Integrity of Game Cache" and it came back with the response "1 files failed to validate and will be reacquired"

I opened the game, it checked visual settings again, blah, blah, and now it runs just fine. Is there any way to find out if one of the mods I was using is bad? The hard part is that I won't know right away if any f them are bad, because they all work fine for the day, but by the next day, it crashes.