Vault 101

cooleo

I would be great if someone would make the begging of the game longer. Maybe start the Game as James trying to get to a vault and explain how someone gets into a vault that never opens. Second the whole vault experience was a little short would be nice if you could play around a little more. Maybe make quests for age 10 - 16 and would be great if after the goat test you could go eat lunch and a fight break out etc..

Aye, it would be cool if the vault scene were a bit longer. Develop your relationship with Amata a bit more, learn more about Butch and his gang, etc, etc. Only problem with this, aside from the lack of a construction set, is voice acting. I, personally, wouldn't want something associated with the main story line to be text-driven.

Starting before you was born ain't a good idea. It removes the little "twist" from the game where you learns that you are not born in the Vault.

And the Vault was open before you was born. A little reading in various terminal logs around the vault told me that the Vault had been opened before, and that they traded with the people outside and even had ambassadors in Megaton. But after you came they closed it, for some reason. The Enclave also tried to gain acces to vault, but the overseer decided not to let them in.

But making it last a little longer would be great! Add some optional quests after the GOAT, and do as Zwiq said, build up relationship with Amata and learn more about the Tunnel Snakes etc., and then in some way make it so that you can end that part when you are ready.

And also, as mr_cyberpunk said,

make it possible to stay in the Vault after the Trouble in the Homefront quest The only thing is that that could conflict with the thing about the Enclave, but after all, that's just some text in a Terminal, and maybe you could know the secret password to get in? But that's not a great matter anyways, the most important is to be able to live in the Vault!

Just some thoughts about it ;)

• 3 weeks later...

that never really bothered me either, it was when

//SPOILER ALERT

you got to go back there and you only had one of 2 things to do,

1: kill amada and get kicked out of the vault

2: kill the new overseer and get kicked out of the vault

3: do something else, needless to say getting you kicked out of the vault

I want to stay and help the denizens of vault 101 get on their feet with the outside vault. Maybe act as an ambassador opening trade with Megaton or any other towns. You done loads of quests in the surrounding towns, the least they can do is enter into a mutual arrangement with your old 'family'. Would be nice if i after a few hours of gameplay, a small town sprouted immidiatly outside the vault full of traders and things.

Either way, i want to be able to stay in the vault, i dont like being exiled, especially from people who love me, and from a place i once called home

Archived