My Horse is Disappearing through Floor/Walls

Ashtaar737

Hey guys, I'm working on my own house mod, and I went to test it on my main today. I parked my horse in the Stable area and went inside the house. When I came out of the house the horse was nowhere to be seen, though I kept on hearing its hoof beating and snorting noises.

When I used the Detect Life shout it showed my horse right under the stable floor/inside the building model (varying depending on hostile mobs being around or not) The whole house and courtyard are slightly elevated from the default terrain ground, if that's any clue to the reason of the problem.

Does anyone know what might be causing the problem, also do I need a Nav-Mesh edited around my hose exterior?

Thank you in advance for help.

Edited by Ashtaar737

I parked my horse in the Stable area and went inside the house. When I came out of the house the horse was nowhere to be seen

Did you put enough septims in the meter before going inside?

(I'm sorry, this made me laugh and I couldn't help it!)

Does anyone know what might be causing the problem, also do I need a Nav-Mesh edited around my hose exterior?

Yes, that would be a good idea.

"Detect Life shout it showed my horse right under the stable floor/inside the building model"

Gods-damned horse stealing gnomes! Make them rue the day! Rue I say!

But seriously, navmesh. It's good for your horse.

Edited by acidzebra